Saturday, January 10, 2009

I don't have the wherewithal for an Everyday Photo






I once saw (and briefly attempted to follow) a blog from a woman who, every day, took and published a photo of the view out of her kitchen window. I couldn't tell you how long she was able to keep it up because I lost interest after a few days myself -- but it is quite an endeavor. It also stuck with me and for the benefit of future scrapbook layouts I thought I'd try to remember to take a few pictures out some of our windows now and then. If there's one thing that I really do like about the new Effing house is that there are a TON of windows facing every direction (except for the front of the house -- oddly, there's no way to see what's going on in our own driveway from inside of our house)and that means there is a TON of natural light. I LOVE light when it's supposed to BE light. LOTS and LOTS of light.

I also had to look up how to spell "wherewithal"

No comments:

Post a Comment